Am I the only one who noticed this? That hand looks like the Dark Lord guys face from Starwars, the guy under that hood with the real deep creepy voice, they guy that trains all of the bad guys (darths) the guy that turns Anikin into Darth Vader. I mean this wasn’t the story here either. The real story I was gonna blog about was this story (following) that NFL and Thursday Night Football cut there intro song, which happened to be Rihanna and Jay Z. Because the whole Ray Rice beating thing and the fact that Rihanna got her face pummeled and then went back to Breezy. But, This is the picture that was attached to the article on Fox Sports, and I had to blog it.
LOS ANGELES – The debut of CBS’ “Thursday Night Football” broadcast was revised because of controversy surrounding the video of Ray Rice knocking his then-fiancee unconscious, CBS Sports Chairman Sean McManus said. The debut game Thursday, featuring the Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore, was eliminating a track of Jay-Z’s “Run This Town” featuring Rihanna, McManus said. The broadcast was to open with a report by CBS News’ Norah O’Donnell about Rice, who was cut by the Baltimore Ravens after TMZ released the surveillance video Monday. The footage has called into question how the NFL disciplines players involved in domestic violence. Earlier, Rice had been suspended for two games for the assault. Rihanna’s own history as a victim of domestic violence by Chris Brown was one of several factors involved in cutting the song but was not the overriding factor, McManus said. CBS Sports had previously announced that “Run This Town,” with added narration by Don Cheadle, was to accompany each of the 2014 broadcasts as part of an opening sequence that would be customized for each week’s game.
Now for my take on the actual story:
I think it seems even more fucked up to pull this song from the intro. Like I understand Rih went back to Chris Brown but she was still the VICTIM and Chris like went to rehab and jail and shit, like the shit that Ray Rice wasn’t even having to do… Seems really fucked up to pull this out from under her, oh and by the way whether people vaguely remember that incident happening or not with Rihanna, she’s great for business and Men and Women alike love the shit out of her. Mind you, NFL network and Thursday night football was the same company that thought it was a good idea to get Cee-Lo Green to do their intro like 2 years back. IF that was the reason they pulled the song, that’s real shitty, but the real story here was that hand? Why is Rihanna’s hand like 75 years old and the rest of her is only like 25. So confused right now.
LIMA, Ohio — T.J. Lane, who killed three students in an attack at Chardon High School in 2012, has escaped from prison in Lima, according to the State Highway Patrol. Lane,19, was one of three inmates who escaped from the Allen Correctional Institution at 7:45 p.m. Thursday. One of the inmates was captured. Lane and another inmate, Clifford Opperud, 45, remain at large. Lima police Sgt. Andy Green said a search was underway in woods and a residential area near the prison, about 80 miles south of Toledo. The two escapees are considered dangerous, but authorities said they do not believe they are armed. They had no further information on how the inmates escaped from prison. Opperud, 45, was serving a sentence for aggravated robbery, burglary and kidnapping. When he was sentenced to life in prison without parole on March 20, 2013, Lane wore a T-shirt with “killer” scrawled across it, smirked and gestured obscenely towards families of his victims.
I WAS LITERALLY JUST WATCHING SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION ON AMC TODAY, WHAT THE FUCK!!! Seriously i didn’t even think it was possible to escape from prison these days. ESPECIALLY when you are a mass murderer from a school shooting. Like aren’t you supposed to be watched extra carefully if you got a track record like this fucking guy? Or at the bare minimum be put in your own cell or in maximum security? I don’t even know which way is up anymore. Not to worry fellow Ohioans, these things tend to work themselves out. I’m sure he’ll roll up on the wrong unsuspecting grandmas porch when she’s fully loaded with a 12 gauge and get blown up.
PS- As if Toledo/Lima wasn’t already the worst area of this great state, T-town you totally should be worried.
Such a rich famous girl type of thing to wear. I mean I would spit out my drink if I saw a girl outside of a show or Los Angeles wearing this type of thing. It’s just not something you see in a Midwest or really any type of environment. Perhaps that is why I am absolutely intoxicated with this kinda of bathing suits. It’s like when fat girls wear a “tankini” or whatever those are called to be able to take away from the fact that they got a little extra cushion for the pushin, but that’s actually not the case. This type of shit seemingly is only pulled off by girls with great bodies, or else I’m imagining that your fat would be spilling through all of these strap things, i don’t know, I’m not an expert, I just know I love it when a hot girl wears these types of swim suits.
PS- follow this girl for a quality Insta chick. Pretty sexy, but is a surfer chick.
Such a captivating voice. Just incredible. I just saw the first one of these while watching the ND vs Michigan game, that’s the first i’ve heard of it. No i’m addicted. He is just so fucking cool, the type of guy to want to have a beer with, no more like a glass of whiskey neat. The hair gets an A+, the voice gets an A+, the amount of sense that second commercial made gets a C- at best.
Hysterical. I’m more impressed by the way all of these scenes are setup and “spider dog” is just the finishing move. I personally thought the best/scariest/”scene i would’ve been most likely to shit my pants during” was the elevator one where the dude is just sprawled out on the floor in the elevator and “spider dog” is just standing over his meal. Then the doors open and ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! I would’ve tossed one of these chicks into the elevator with “spider dog” and ran so fucking fast out that door. Ya know the feeling like your being chased by the cops, just pure adrenaline, speed you didn’t even know you had. Overall a fantastic video production.
PS-That clicking noise thooo. HAHAHA
All power rankings published before The Boss’s rankings are bullshit. So much has changed during the offseason. We wanted to wait as late as possible in order to give you the most up-to-date and most accurate power rankings as possible. These are coming to you inside a half hour of the first game.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars……just kidding they suck.
1. Seattle Seahawks. Defense wins championships, and their defense has improved..
2. Denver Broncos. These are the regular season rankings, which means Manning is about to go OFF. They’ll drop in the postseason.
3. Indianapolis Colts. Andrew luck has some more weapons, and their defense has improved. No one has the Colts this high. Believe me when I tell you, they will be the team to beat this year.
4. New Orleans Saints. One of the toughest stadiums to play in, and Sean Payton is one of the best coaches coaching one of the best QBs.
5. New England Patriots. Revamped Defense and a healthy Gronk draw much attention, but they’re still suspect.
6. Cincinnati Bengals. A potential Super Bowl defense, Hugh Jackson taking over at OC will help Dalton get the monkey off his back.
7. Green Bay Packers. BJ Raji out for the season is a huge loss, and puts much more pressure on Rodgers, who missed half the season last year.
8. San Francisco 49ers. 2 defensive starters suspended and Kaepernick took a step back last year. Definite room for improvement.
9. Carolina Panthers. Cam Newton needs to stay healthy with a new set of wideouts. Luke Kuechly needs to have another MVP season.
10. Philadelphia Eagles. Didn’t know where to put these guys. Was last year a fluke?? Losing DeSean Jackson is big.
11. Chicago Bears. Matt Forte is getting old, but still produces. Defense needs to balance out Jay Cutler’s errant throws.
12. San Diego Chargers. Philly Rivers doesn’t want to quit. He’s still hangry for a Super Bowl.
13. Kansas City Chiefs. Jamaal Charles needs to carry the rock and the team. Defense and Special teams need to make plays as well.
14. Baltimore Ravens. Super Bowl hangover for sure after 2013. Look for them to be back.
15. Atlanta Falcons. They have talent, they just need to figure out how to win with it.
16. Detroit Lions. Megatron needs the rock every other play. Reggie Bush also needs to stay healthy and be a triple threat.
17. Arizona Cardinals. No rankings take into account the big losses on Defense….. and Carson Palmer is just not good.
18. Houston Texans. Weary of JJ Watt’s 6 yr 100million dollar deal, but they’re still a good team. And Ryan Mallett will surprise many if he starts.
19. NY Giants. Eli Manning needs to quit being a bitch.
20. Minnesota Vikings. If Teddy Bridgewater plays, they’ll climb up this list quickly.